Spirelli vegetable cutter
This professional Spirelli vegetable cutter makes it easy, quick and easy to slice vegetables.
The design is inspired by a sharpener with two different sizes julienne cutter (2x3 mm 3,5x5 mm), so you can choose if you want to cook thin or thicker strips. The plastic parts are made of BPA-free plastic, while the inserts are made of stainless Japanese steel that easily transforms carrots, Oriental radish, squash, cucumbers and other vegetables elongated hard to endless strips of vegetable spaghetti. The combination of quality steel with high corrosion resistance and plastic means it can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The product is approved according to the famous German LGA Test User Properties
• Cut in two different thicknesses
• can be washed in the machine
To use Spirelli to make vegetable spaghetti:
1. Clean vegetables such as squash, carrot or oblong beets.
2. Place them in the funnel - choose between two different sizes julienne cutter (2x3 mm and 3.5 mm x5).
3. Turn the vegetables clockwise over a bowl or cutting board.
4. Use the supplied lid to protect fingers from the sharp blade when the last part of the vegetables are cut. It is a good idea to cut the bottom of the squash or carrot so it fits better.
5. Note that there will remain a small residue of vegetables that can not be cut - so there is little left to eat for the caregiver in the kitchen.