Mini Madeleine pan
This baking-sheet is what you need to make the smallest, daintiest French Madeleines. It’s not only perfect for Madeleines, you can use it for Petits Fours, and I also use it when I make my own little Madeleine Whoopies. Remember to grease the baking-sheet well.
- Dimensions: 39,5 x12, 5 cm
- Care: Not dishwasher safe.
Care instructions for pie plates, baking plates and kitchen tools:
- We recommend that all our baking plates, regardless if it is for muffins or pie's, should be hand washed and dried gently with a towel after being washed.
- Avoid baking with rhubarb in our baking plates because the oxalic acid can cause stains to the plates.
- Also avoid using sharp objects such as knives directly onto the plates since this can damage the products.
- Keep in mind that kitchen tools which are made of aluminium should be hand washed.