The hardest part of making pannacotta is turning it out of the dish. This dish is perfect for the job: the pannacotta just slips out easily, but it can also be helped along with a knife.
- Diameter: 7 cm
- Care: Not dishwasher safe.
Care instructions for pie plates, baking plates and kitchen tools:
- We recommend that all our baking plates, regardless if it is for muffins or pie's, should be hand washed and dried gently with a towel after being washed.
- Avoid baking with rhubarb in our baking plates because the oxalic acid can cause stains to the plates.
- Also avoid using sharp objects such as knives directly onto the plates since this can damage the products.
- Keep in mind that kitchen tools which are made of aluminium should be hand washed.