Small ice cream bombe mould
Use this small mould when you make an ice cream bombe. Fill it with ice cream or sorbet and freeze it until hard. Then fill the inside of the larger metal mould with a layer of a different ice cream, turn out the ice cream from the smaller mould, and fit it into the centre of the large one. Voilà!
- Diameter: 14 cm
- Care: Not dishwasher safe.
Care instructions for pie plates, baking plates and kitchen tools:
- We recommend that all our baking plates, regardless if it is for muffins or pie's, should be hand washed and dried gently with a towel after being washed.
- Avoid baking with rhubarb in our baking plates because the oxalic acid can cause stains to the plates.
- Also avoid using sharp objects such as knives directly onto the plates since this can damage the products.
- Keep in mind that kitchen tools which are made of aluminium should be hand washed.