Large ice cream bombe mould:
Use this large mould when you want to make an ice cream bombe. Line it with ice cream or sorbet and freeze it until hard. Then just use the ice cream as a shell for the smaller ice cream dome made with the small bombe mould. A bombe is always a great hit at a children’s party.
- Diameter: 22 cm
- Care: Not dishwasher safe.
Care instructions for pie plates, baking plates and kitchen tools:
- We recommend that all our baking plates, regardless if it is for muffins or pie's, should be hand washed and dried gently with a towel after being washed.
- Avoid baking with rhubarb in our baking plates because the oxalic acid can cause stains to the plates.
- Also avoid using sharp objects such as knives directly onto the plates since this can damage the products.
- Keep in mind that kitchen tools which are made of aluminium should be hand washed.